Exhibitor Bulletin #2
To All OCEANS Monterey Exhibitors:
This is Number 2 of several Exhibitor Bulletins you will be receiving from me between now and the conference in September. Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions you may have.
- Exhibitors Kit – download the exhibitor kit at the following link http://www.tricord.net/assets/oceans-2016-kit.pdf. The passcode, 2016oceans, (case sensitive) will take you to the Exhibitor Kit which is also on the website at http://monterey16.oceansconference.org/exhibitor-kit/
The Deadline for the Early Bird discount for furniture orders is September 1.
The Exhibit Areas are carpeted so no need to order additional carpet.Please look at the Exhibitor Kit for shipping information, schedules and labels.
If you have additional questions you can contact either me or Tricord at (831) 883-8600 or email@example.com
- Exhibit Hours - the hours for set up, exhibits and tear down are as follows:
- Move In-
- Sunday, September 18 – By appointment only for multiple booths
- Monday, September 19 - 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Exhibit Hours
- Tuesday, September 20 - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (includes Exhibitor Reception)
- Wednesday, September 21 - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22 - 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Tear Down
- Thursday, September 22 – 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Exhibitor Registration - You should have received an email from me with an exhibitor passcode which you will need to access your exhibitor registration. Complete instructions are on the email, however, let me know if you have any questions or problems. This is the direct link to the Registration page : http://monterey16.oceansconference.org/register
- Final Program Listing - This year, same as last, you will be inputting your program listings through the exhibitor registration website along with your exhibitor registration. Please make sure you input your listing. AND CHECK YOUR ADDRESS, PHONE, EMAIL as that will be what appears in the Final Program. Even if you are not ready to register your exhibitor personnel, please go into the website and input your Profile (Program Listing). The deadline for program information to be included in the Printed Final Program is August 5th.
- Hotel Room ReservationsThe reservations link for the Portola Plaza and the Monterey Marriott is open and accepting hotel reservations.
You can access the hotel link from the OCEANS’16 MTS/IEEE Monterey website at http://monterey16.oceansconference.org/accommodations/
- Patron Opportunities - We still have many good patron opportunities available. Take a look at the Patron section on the website at monterey16.oceansconference.org/patron-opportunities/ for more information.
- Lead Retrieval – When we get closer to showtime watch for more information coming about lead retrieval using your smart phone and our conference app.
I am looking forward to working with all of you for OCEANS 16 MTS/IEEE Monterey and please contact me if you have any questions.
OCEANS 2016 MTS/IEEE Monterey
1514 First St. Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Ph: (310) 937-1006/ Cell: (310) 699-2609